Friday, March 2, 2012

Introductions


Tyler Lynch, here. I met Beth when I came to her brother's equine therapy ranch. I have a dog--a mutt I found in Iraq. He's a choosy character. He doesn't make friends easily. He growled at my old fiancee and she returned the favor. That's why she's my ex.

"Dogger" as I call him, decided he wanted to introduce himself to Beth. It was kinda of awkward introduction. I was surprised, but couldn't fault his taste in women. I noticed Beth the minute she showed up at the ranch to volunteer as a sidewalker.

Beth said I needed to include a picture. Well, I think she needs to return the favor.

2 comments:

  1. So, Tyler, what does Dogger see in you that he didn't in your ex? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sympathetic soul. The dog doesn't ask how I feel and what did I do.

    ReplyDelete