Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hey


Hey, my name's Riley. My brother, Paul, was a friend of Tyler. They were in the same unit. My brother didn't come home. It's hard. Tyler and my mom thought it'd be a good idea if I went to Second Chance ranch to watch and help with the kids who went for equine therapy. Sometimes, mom smothers a guy too much.

I didn't like going. It's wasn't cool of a high-school freshman to be scene at this place, but looking back, I'm glad they made me go. Dogger adopted me. And when I went to the lock-in at Beth's church, well, I killed everyone in miniature golf. They didn't know that my brother used to manage a miniature golf place and when I stayed with him after school until mom got home from work. Paul tried to play dad after our father was killed in a car accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment